CSI Leasing - I love working at CSI because of the management and family environment! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CSI Leasing

"I love working at CSI because of the management and family environment!"

Current Employee - Marketing Support
Current Employee - Marketing Support

Pros

Flexible work schedule.
Willing to give you time off for personal or school.
Management does not micromanage.
Co-workers are friendly and family oriented.
Would suggest to current-or recent graduates.

Cons

If you are out of the main office, there are not many career advancement opportunities unless you are willing to move to Saint Louis.

Advice to Management

Management should really improve the new sales hire program. It leaves new representatives out in the cold to fend for themselves. The company should really have more offsite locations so people can work remotely.

Other Employee Reviews for CSI Leasing

1. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at CSI Leasing part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

CSI Leasing is a great place to be if you are looking to balance work and family life. Everybody is so nice. The head of HR department is very understanding and supportive. I started off as a full time employee and became part time after several years to pursue other interests. I left the company so I could travel more often and devote my time fully to my travel business.

Cons

Salary is lower than some other companies out there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work to encourage employees to stay healthy and to balance work & family life!

CSI Leasing Response

Nov 6, 2017 – Sr. VP Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am very happy to hear that our flexibility provided the work-life balance you needed. It is also good to hear that you appreciated our wellness... More

2. "A great company to work for"

I worked at CSI Leasing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very friendly people. Management who cares about you makes this a great company to work for especially if you are trying to balance family life with work.

Cons

Most upper management have been with the company for a long time which makes it very difficult for younger talented employees to move up the corporate ladder.

Advice to Management

Pay loyal, talented employees more to motivate them to stay with the company in the absence of promotion.

CSI Leasing Response

Nov 6, 2017 – Sr. VP Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to allow our employees the ability to balance work with their family life and it’s nice to know it is working. We have a lot of long-term employees in... More