CSL Plasma - Great people, great donors, even better management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CSL Plasma

"Great people, great donors, even better management."

Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Springfield, MO
Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Springfield, MO

I have been working at CSL Plasma part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management is awesome and very personable. Coworkers are very appreciative of your work. Praise is given very often for a job well done. Great learning opportunities all around. Donors are very patient even if there is a long line. Very team-oriented.

Cons

Pay could start out a bit higher. Sometimes short staffed, leaving long waits for donors and staff playing catch-up all day. No benefits for part time employees.

Advice to Management

Upper management is quick to get things done. If I had to request anything, it would be about the machines: a light that corresponds with alarms to make response time quicker rather than looking at each machine to see which one has an active alarm. Allow part-time employees to partake in medical, vision, and dental insurance.

Other Employee Reviews for CSL Plasma

1. "CSL Plasma"

Former Employee - Phlebotomist in Manhattan, KS
    Former Employee - Phlebotomist in Manhattan, KS

I worked at CSL Plasma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

it was a fun place to work I also learned a lot while I was there.I made a lot of new friends.

Cons

I can't really think of much. maybe just that we worked long hours on your feet and sometimes it was repetitive.

2. "This is small company. Initially there was appearance of openess and being receptive to new ideas."

Former Employee - QA Engineer in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at CSL Plasma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I do not have any pros to comment about other that it is a small company. If you like military style of management, this is for you.

Cons

While I worked there for a year, I found the company to be of a small staff, highly decentralized since its core business is collecting plasma aroundd the country. It is run in a manner similar to a military structure in terms of a rigid chain of command.

Advice to Management

Instead of working in silos, make more use of matrix organization structures and give more power to teams in recommending and implementing changes.