CSR Technology Group - CSR has been a positive, long term learning experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CSR Technology Group

"CSR has been a positive, long term learning experience."

Pros

Adaptability: I feel comfortable in my work environment and those I work with.
Accord: Everyone has their individual attributions that coincide very well with others' in the work place. Working together, we piece together creative, smart, yet contemporary projects and tasks.
Respect: Constructive critisism is as so to where I don't feel as if I failed on certain tasks, but how I can improve and better them.
Fun: Not lacking a sense of humor, this office is generally good for a few laughs a day, and of course the heated debates on economic and circumstantial topics are great amusement.
Technology: Working with the lately technology and having the opportunity to learn on advanced systems, I have the advantage of applying this knowledge to my job duties.
Hours: With steady work hours, a company mobile device to access CSR communication, and the flexibility to work remote or in office, Tyler and team have created a solution for virtually every issue one may have with not being able to make it into the office.

Cons

Not being from an IT background or anything similar, CSR and it's personnel have been extremely supportive and receptive to familiarizing me in this industry. The only Con I can speak of thus far is that the climate in office is unpredictable. But I think I'll live :)

Other Employee Reviews for CSR Technology Group

1. "Growth Positive"

Pros

flexiability of work hours and days off
    ability to work at home
    tax write offs due to contract work from using own vechiel and home office
    the best technology
    good product training
    they provide a mobile phone and cover mileage expense

Cons

amount of work is not always gurreeted
    training could be a little bit better, limited staff so would be good to look at electronic training or something
    pay a little low, but in line with the easy work

Advice to Management

keep working on getting more clients for more business, they really work hard and it shows. wish i could help somehow, they are always there for me when i need help

2. "Good Company"

I worked at CSR Technology Group full-time

Pros

Positive environment and good starting opportunities

Cons

Pay is getting competitive due to market pressure