CVS Health - Excellnt, financially strong compny | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

"Excellnt, financially strong compny"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Mobile, AL
Current Employee - Store Manager in Mobile, AL

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

CVS has a new employee recognition program that allows managers to compliment an employee with points.

Cons

The ay scale is low.

Advice to Management

Overall, a great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

1. "What I think of my job"

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Woodbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician CPhT in Woodbury, NJ

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Since it is retail, It is very flexible with my schedule if I need off for my kids. I also have been able to LEARN a ton of interesting aspects of the comapny and have had the pleasure of working closely with Managers and District Sups and DMs and have hands on experience with Inventory Managment.

Cons

Because it's retail, working odd hours and every weekend is not ideal when I want to spend more time with my family.

2. "CVS/Caremark"

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Pell City, AL
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Pell City, AL

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment, fast paced, & most pharmacist were easy to work with and helpful with customers. We had a great team of people that worked well together for the most part and help each other when needed. Great place to learn about different drug interactions and brand/generic names for different drugs. Fast paced envoronment made the work day fly by.

Cons

Pay could be better considering the amount of prescriptions filled daily.(800-1000) The 1st and 3rd of the month was hectic but we always managed to get it done. Raises should have been better for those who really went over and beyond the get the job done.

Advice to Management

Treat your hardworking technicians better and pay attention to the needs of the workers. Allow more hours to be distributed for stores that do 800-1000 prescriptions a day so more workers can be hired and workers won't be so mentally and physically drained at the end of a work day