CVS Health - Taken advantage of. Like an abusive relationship. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

"Taken advantage of. Like an abusive relationship."

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor
Current Employee - Shift Supervisor

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I like that there are a few long term employees like myself. We have the experience and the skills to run the store without a new manager popping in every few months. I hate the company, not my store

Cons

You want more sales? Stop inflating the budget every year. We consistently miss sales year after year. It's time to revise. Give us more hours and a competitive rate. I could be the best employee you have and you don't know it and don't care. I make half what these assistants make and I have more experience and am better at it! It's a punch in the face having an assistant who is demoted because they'll never be good enough to be a store manager make so much more than me. I'm so sick of begging for a reasonable rate, working my butt off with great results only to be told my raise is determined by a stupid little chart which was probably made by someone who has no idea what its like to be handed pennies every year for his hard work.

Advice to Management

See cons rant. I'm so mad I could scream.

Oh, and when an employee calls the ethics line about working all alone in a store with no power, no phones, no lights during a hurricane and the stores not even open, maybe you should take it seriously.

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

1. "Nice job if you're desperate"

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor
    Former Employee - Shift Supervisor

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have decent benefits I suppose.

Cons

This company doesn't care about it's employees and they're very unethical. Just an example...I was a supervisor and my store manager got yelled at by corporate when she referred to an employee as a great worker and had also told the employee personally. Corporate said that you are to NEVER praise an employee on a job well done because that might make the employee feel more valuable and they might ask for a raise. I have several more. I despise this company!

Advice to Management

Don't just pretend to care! Value the employees!

2. "Great job!"

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very nice colleagues! Relaxed work environment

Cons

Office environment so do not have direct patient interaction