CVS Health - This job is challenging but the monetary rewards are just not there for all that we do. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

"This job is challenging but the monetary rewards are just not there for all that we do."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Monroeville, PA
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Monroeville, PA

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great internal support system. Meet interesting people. Challenges everyday.

Cons

Operational side of the business can get in the way for what you need to accomplish. Really no communication from the upper management. The base pay is way below the average of $45,000 a year.

Advice to Management

Communicate with everyone. No one likes to be kept in the dark. Raise everyone's pay to meet or exceed the average especially when we are breaking records with the business with over $116 Billion in revenue last year.

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

"I am over it"

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Detroit, MI

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Discounts on merchendise. I guess depends who does it but flexiable schedule.

Cons

Getting a break during work? whats that? You work 8-9 hours a day and you don't get to rest or eat. Barely any training. Expected to do the job or 2-3 people. Stressful stressful job. I read reviews before I started and just thought they were lazy peolpe complaining. I have helped out at 4 different stores besides my own, its the SAME. Take the reviews seriously if your thinking of becoming a pharmacy tech. Im counting the days until I can put in my two weeks.

Advice to Management

Train properly. Yeah we don't clock out for breaks, but acually make sure we GET A BREAK.

"Store Manager"

Former Employee - Store Manager in West Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in West Chester, PA

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Depending on location the crew are good people.

Cons

Senior management doesn't care. Store is nickle and diming every where they can which is causing customers to leave. Reduced hours and increased work loads is becoming difficult to manage. Depending on location, there are issue with hiring which management doesn't take into consideration. They are only concerned with the appearance of the store. Systems are outdated and need to be upgraded.

Advice to Management

Get out of your office and talk to your management team as to what's working and what's not working.