CVS Health - Worst job I've ever had. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

"Worst job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My PIC is great, but he's fresh out of school so I give him another year before he turns bitter like the other pharmacists I've worked with at CVS. I used to like my co-workers but after four years I'm tired of their drama. The only pro I can think of is I like my PIC and some of the front store staff. And the discount.

Cons

Where can I even begin? The higher ups only care about NUMBERS instead of their employees or the customers. The PCI calls are a waste of time and the numerous automated calls just annoy customers so much they transfer everything to Kroger. There's one lady I work with who is slow as Christmas and doesn't know how to TYPE (she types with one finger) but for some reason she's still there. The pay is complete crap. There are no benefits for part-timers. The hours are terrible. The techs and most pharmacists are burnt out and mean. Lunch only lasts 30 minutes and there's no other breaks allowed unless you smoke. Hah! I've come to the point where I hate going to work, dislike everyone I work with besides the PIC (bless his heart) and hate the customers. It should be that way. I can not wait to put my two weeks notice in. I was treated better when I worked at Wal-mart!!!

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect, with higher pay and more tech hours. Stop worrying so much about numbers and learn how to care for your customers. STOP THE UNNECESSARY PHONE CALLS.

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

1. "good experience overall very physical job"

Pros

good technology, ease of transfer to other states, good 401k benefits

Cons

limited tech hours, lots of paper work, very task oriented

2. "Bad management"

Pros

Not much to say about this company.

Cons

Very stressed environment to say the least