CVS Health - Good company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

"Good company to work for"

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Irving, TX

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture, good senior management, benefits are good, scope to learn and grow

Cons

Pay needs to be more competitive

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

1. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Colonie, NY
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Colonie, NY

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, growth and advancement opportunities available, prepare you to be able to work any station within the pharmacy, continuous training to keep you learning and up to date with company policies and procedures, can work at any CVS.

Cons

Customers can be obnoxious or irrational, but obviously not at the fault of the company. Must work every 30 days to stay on payroll (sometimes difficult if away at college)

2. "No!!! You do not want to work here, trust me."

Former Employee - Picked and Then Moved to Stocking in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Picked and Then Moved to Stocking in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at CVS Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Blue cross health insurance, overtime time in a half, store discount, perfect attendance award if they pull your name, you can wear whatever you want which was very nice, they have gatherings like cookouts, bowling, golf and other fun things but be careful going to them.

Cons

You have a hard quota you need to hit if you don't hit it 100% of the time after your 60 days you have no job, no ill try harder or excuses your gone. The managers don't treat you very well and the company is like a high school it's all talk and ppl trying to act like a friend but turn around and screw you so don't fall for it do your job the way your trained and don't befriend people found that out the hard way. They want way to much for the workers they do have and even though it was nice having overtime it gets old fast and it's mandatory Saturdays or 10-12 hour shifts so if you don't do you won't have a job. It is a ware house it's gets hot and theres no air unless your in the pharmacy portion which it's hard to get there since it is meds. Good luck I'm sure there are worse jobs out there but for $9.00 to start at its just not worth it.

Advice to Management

Oh, Don't get me started I was there almost 5 years stayed cause I didn't want to start over somewhere else and loved the health care and hours I never would've thought I would've lasted even that long the day I left I felt like a new person the bricks of stress wasn't there and I was happy again!