CVS Health - CVS Caremark is a great company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

"CVS Caremark is a great company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working with my team. There is a huge opportunity for exporsure to the whole company. I enjoy working with colleagues throughout the country.

Cons

The size of the company can also be a con because there is a lot to learn. You have to be willing to do seraching on your own and ask a lot of questions. However, colleagues are supporting and able to guide you in the right direction. Also due to the geography of the locations, I do not get to "meet" all of my colleages in-person.

Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health

1. "Store Team Lead"

Pros

great benefits as well as management style

Cons

Not enough payroll hours for front store

"Overworked, Under appreciated."

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working with great people makes the job easier. Decent pay. Decent benefits. Able to do what is necessary for customers without a lot of red tape.

Cons

Being a manager at this company is totally different than any other company. Working on minimum hours (1 manager/1 cashier per shift) we are lucky to get any extra hours to put up truck! Manager is expected to do EVERYTHING. They add new programs, but no extra time or help to execute. Workload includes running back up cashier (for rx as well if needed), offering help and walking every customer to the items, planograms, price changes, inventory management, merchandising, seasonal turn overs, training new employees, dealing with all vendors, cashier observations (by the way, if I can't encourage my team and lead by example to give great service, I probably shouldn't be running the store)and much, much more. All these extra programs that came about in the last 2 years are RIDICULOUS and a bunch of extra work that you have given me NO TIME to do.

Advice to Management

Work a day in our shoes, or a month. I doubt that you would make it...