Cabify - Era bom, a chama apagou. | Glassdoor

"Era bom, a chama apagou."

Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo

I worked at Cabify for more than a year

Pros

Bom pacote de benefícios, para algumas áreas existe uma boa flexibilidade de horário. Mas é muito desigual e sempre rola muita insegurança quanto ao trabalho.

Cons

Coleguismo, liderança despreparada, falta de apoio ao desenvolvimento dos funcionários, economias burras, fala mas não faz... Só tem cara de startup.

Advice to Management

Se importem com os funcionários para além do discurso.

Cabify2019-02-21

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Remote, OR

I have been working at Cabify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Challenges are exciting - Trust in the team and support from Governance - Remote work - Mobility markets are booming in all cities, in Cabify you have the opportunity to make an impact.

Cons

- Lack of ownership but we've been working this out for the last two years so by the time you read it its probably solved. - If you're an english or portuguese speaker know that the official global meetings are in spanish. However the company makes an effort to translate in realtime and also to send all other communications in above mentioned three languages.

Advice to Management

Now that we've merged with Easy in Brazil and we are #oneteam we need to keep embracing remote and asynchronous culture, it will increase team efficiency and will help in the merge. Not to mention all the benefits that this culture change provides to personal life.

Cabify2019-04-09
  2. "Great"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager

I have been working at Cabify full-time

Pros

innovative culture make people thinkink big

Cons

Perfect, so far so good

Cabify2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Cabify.