Cabinets To Go! - Terrible company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cabinets To Go!

"Terrible company to work for"

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Cabinets To Go! full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cannot think of any pros.

Cons

You are given tons of responsibilities with ZERO direction or training. Upper management will be quick to repremand any mistakes made, even though there are no policies or procedures to be followed. They give no support at all. This is a cabinet chain that cannot keep stock of their product. Their core business strategy is to overload all of the front line employees and just keep yelling SELL SELL SELL! Even when they have no inventory to sell.

Advice to Management

Develop the infrastructure the company desperately needs. Provide the support your staff needs. Get a clue, and learn something about the cabinet industry. Train your employees. Be honest with your employees, stop making promises that you cannot keep.

Other Employee Reviews for Cabinets To Go!

"So happy to be part of this company"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Cabinets To Go! full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a company that truly cares about it's employees. I just love the culture and the money is very good. My first year I made over 100K!

Cons

No time for lunch with how busy we are. But my husband makes a pretty mean sandwich.

Advice to Management

I'm very happy with management. Just wish they would figure out a way to ship right to a customer.

"Kitchen and bath designer"

Former Employee - Kitchen and Bath Designer in Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Kitchen and Bath Designer in Kent, WA

I worked at Cabinets To Go! full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You're involved in all aspects of the sale from cradle to grave, to 3% commission is off the top of the sale which is good.

Cons

Your responsible for all aspects of the sale. It's every salesperson for themselves. Lack of communication from corporate down to the local stores.

Advice to Management

Update your design software so the cabinets that you're designing with match what you're selling. Set up individual email accounts not just one store account for all the salespersons in the store would facilitate better communication between customers and the salesperson things would not get lost in the shuffle.