Cabot - Great | Glassdoor

"Great"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

Opportunity to grow and learn.

Cons

Will not grow in current position but will provide career advancement within the company

Other Employee Reviews for Cabot

"Chances for growth in some functions (finance, marketing, sales) but low ceiling for other functions (R&D)."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Pros

Commitment to safety, ethical, good benefits, diversified company with opportunities to move into new careers without having to leave the company, 100% tuition reimbursement

Cons

Promotions from within do happen but majority of senior management positions are filled with external candidates. Without a graduate degree from Harvard or MIT it will be difficult to become a senior manager or director.

Advice to Management

I would change the R&D organization by creating additional levels for research associates, especially for non-engineers, so individuals have the ability to be promoted.

2. "Good"

Former Employee - Project Engineer in Billerica, MA
    Former Employee - Project Engineer in Billerica, MA

Pros

Great people with great attitute to work and growth of the company. I would consider working for them agian after I graduate.

Cons

Location did not workout for me as my family lived in new york and travelling back to Ny over the weekend was getting my health concern.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, new members in your team will help more look forward in time for the company.