Cactus Sky Communications - Run From This Company At Top Speed | Glassdoor

"Run From This Company At Top Speed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

I have been working at Cactus Sky Communications full-time

Pros

It is technically a business. So there is that. Aside from that, there are really no pros at all, in truth.

Cons

This could take all day. From reliably not being paid on time, to senior management who doesn't trust the people he hires, and has nothing short of a fleeting attention span, it is an absolute nightmare to work for someone like this. Employees are basically peasants, field hands, to the senior management. Good luck finding real live human being employees who are happy to be there.

Advice to Management

Spend less time writing fictional reviews on glassdoor and go learn some people skills. You have a good business idea that you do not know how to implement. That, should be your focus, not attacking those employees who are trying to help you.

Cactus Sky Communications2017-01-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I'm having a good time."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Timonium, MD

I have been working at Cactus Sky Communications full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I'm a web developer at Cactus Sky. It's fast-paced, like breakneck speed, which isn't for everyone but if you are A.D.D like me it's fantastic. My co-workers are great (the ones I didn't like have moved along), YAY, because who likes getting stuck with people you don't work well with? The pay is good. For me the commute is fantastic and the people I report to are funny and easy to talk too. My creative input is considered...

Cons

I don't really have any, however, it is really fast paced with deadlines, sometimes this creates stress for people. If other people's stress bothers you, this would be a con.

Cactus Sky Communications2016-01-19

"The positive reviews"

I have been working at Cactus Sky Communications

Pros

Not too many here at Csd, lead igniter, testimonial builder or the other names Peter Martin uses.

Cons

The positive reviews were written upon request as a task by the owner.

Advice to Management

Close.

Cactus Sky Communications2017-11-13

Discover more reviews about Cactus Sky Communications.