Cactus Sky Communications - Very Progressive company that is on the move! | Glassdoor

"Very Progressive company that is on the move!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Cactus Sky Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with the company for a little over two weeks now, and some of the things I really like are: 1. positive work environment, 2. work with some great professionals, 3. company focused on delivering great customer service to clients, and marketing great products to our clients, 4 "nimble" company that can react fast to changes, 5. work - life balance

Cons

Have not come across anything at this time that I do not like.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, it can only get better!

Cactus Sky Communications2014-12-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I'm having a good time."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Timonium, MD

I have been working at Cactus Sky Communications full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I'm a web developer at Cactus Sky. It's fast-paced, like breakneck speed, which isn't for everyone but if you are A.D.D like me it's fantastic. My co-workers are great (the ones I didn't like have moved along), YAY, because who likes getting stuck with people you don't work well with? The pay is good. For me the commute is fantastic and the people I report to are funny and easy to talk too. My creative input is considered...

Cons

I don't really have any, however, it is really fast paced with deadlines, sometimes this creates stress for people. If other people's stress bothers you, this would be a con.

Cactus Sky Communications2016-01-19

"The positive reviews"

I have been working at Cactus Sky Communications

Pros

Not too many here at Csd, lead igniter, testimonial builder or the other names Peter Martin uses.

Cons

The positive reviews were written upon request as a task by the owner.

Advice to Management

Close.

Cactus Sky Communications2017-11-13

Discover more reviews about Cactus Sky Communications.