Cadre Services - Poor Feedback - Not Honest w/ Employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cadre Services

"Poor Feedback - Not Honest w/ Employees"

Current Employee - Contract Employee - Office in Appleton, WI
Current Employee - Contract Employee - Office in Appleton, WI

Pros

Flexible job to work on a contract - by - contract basis.

Cons

Staffing Managers are only concerned about making their placement quotas and making their comission on placing an employee in a contract job. The contract employee makes only a small portion of the hourly rate paid to staffing service. Staffing managers are not honest. No personal intrigrity or business ethics!

Advice to Management

Teach your staffing managers the MEANING of honesty and REQUIRE honesty in the behavior of each staffing manager.

Other Employee Reviews for Cadre Services

1. "A fantastic company to work for!"

Former Employee - Former Staffing Coordinator
    Former Employee - Former Staffing Coordinator

I worked at Cadre Services (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked internally at Cadre for a few years. It had great management style and a wonderful learning environment. It was always a positive environment with lots of advice on how to better ourselves as a company overall. Our number one goal was to satisfy the customers- whether it was the Client or the Applicant. No micro-managing at all, very well managed with lots of communication from the CEO, to the Director of Staffing, even amongst our teams. It was very heavily based on teamwork and doing the best we can to service our applicants and clients in everything we do. When someone would call us looking for a job, it was truly amazing to watch the whole process happen from start to finish. I felt that management was there for me when I needed to ask questions, would give raises as they said they would, provided great benefits, and would be flexible for situations that would arise. I knew they cared for me as an individual and my success as a not only a Cadre employee, but as a person no matter where my career led me.

Cons

None, it if wasn't for a change in career due to my interest, I would still be working there!

Advice to Management

No advice- keep up the great work! I am thankful this business has been around for 23 years to service the Oshkosh, Appleton, Green Bay, and Madison areas. Thank you for helping me grow into the person I am today and teaching me lifelong skills of the importance of communication and teamwork.

Cadre Services Response

Jun 16, 2017 – CEO

Thank you very much for the kind words!

2. "Everything is by the numbers. Do not realize the humanity of people seeking work."

Pros

Have a great "come-on"-- and polite interviewers.

Cons

They state that they only want the "cream of the crop" but define that as mere metrics rather than candidate education or cultural fit. I suspect that the companies that they represent don't only want servile drones, eschewing anyone with drive or creativity. This is not a good conduit to a 21st century job. Their hiring techniques are very backward and not cutting edge.

Advice to Management

Recruit for companies with an eye to repeat business from those companies. Metrics do not tell the entire story of a candidate. Retention and loyalty are demonstrated by more than numbers. I believe that is what employers really want. Try to deliver that.

Cadre Services Response

Apr 24, 2017 – CEO

We are sorry that you did not find your experience at Cadre to be more positive. Since you posted anonymously, we are unable to reach out to you to discuss your concerns, but we invite you to ... More