Caesars Entertainment - Better than the rest! | Glassdoor

"Better than the rest!"

Current Employee - Table Games Supervisor in Hammond, IN

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked at other casinos. Let me start with that. The benefits are good. They keep adding more. Human Resources is very helpful and the table games department at the Horseshoe Hammond property is amazing. They have an open door policy and really try to work with the employees. Every job is exactly what you make it. If you are positive and put in the effort you will get everything out of this place that you put in. You have to remember that you are there to provide good guest service. If you can't do that, it's not the job for you. If you are able to provide our guests with a great experience and have fun while you work, come and work for this company. I can give many examples why this company is better than the rest. Here is one, I had a close friend pass away a few years ago who was a part-time employee and also a co-worker and they paid for his entire funeral. Even though he opted out of benefits. I've never heard of any company doing that. They really step up when it matters and it really helped his family. They believe in diversity. They promote from within. I've been here for over 10 years and they really put a lot into their employees. Most of the people who leave try to come back.

Cons

There isn't much that I can complain about.

Caesars Entertainment2019-01-17
  1. "Ballys Las Vegas cocktail server"

Current Employee - Cocktail Server in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The benefits are amazing ! Union benefits and you can stay at any Caesar hotel for as low as $13 a night.

Cons

Everything is done by seniority. So the newer you Are, the less shifts you receive.

Caesars Entertainment2019-11-14
  2. "Good Company, Wrong Crew"

Current Employee - Assistant Hotel Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Longevity is rewarded. Also, if you have any revenue increasing ideas you'll be a golden child.

Cons

They seem to keep cutting staff and raising prices. Expecting Teammebers to do more with less.

Caesars Entertainment2020-02-11

Discover more reviews about Caesars Entertainment.