Caesars Entertainment - Lack of Communication | Glassdoor

"Lack of Communication"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great big company with pretty good non union benefits and there is a gym with free personal trainers and cheap Physical therapy

Cons

Lack of communication on where the company stands, sees itself, expectations everything. You never really know what is coming around the corner.

Advice to Management

Make sure that communication comes all the way down the org to the entry level position and make sure it is communicated to everyone not just the people that hang out in the bosses' office.

Other Employee Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

1. "It started out very well but then turned in to a nightmare."

Former Employee - Security Officer in Valley Center, CA
    Former Employee - Security Officer in Valley Center, CA

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good training, adiquite benifits, uniforms provided, good pay.

Cons

Valley center property very unhappy. major mass firings accross all departments for failure to play there game, Advance as your Mgr. wants you too ( to make them look good) Don't speak the truth about how you realy feel. Security Mgr just cleaned house of 5 officers Avg of 10 yrs ea. in Svs. because he has had poor Emp. Opion scores. Mgr came in 2 yrs ago.

Advice to Management

pay more attention to what your employees are telling you. Going Pvt. 4 yrs ago was worst decision Corp has made in the history of Co.

"No sense of loyalty TOWARDS employees, but it is expected FROM them."

Former Employee - Middle Management (Casino) in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Middle Management (Casino) in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Met a lot of nice people over the years, employees and customers. Formed many good friendships over the years I was there.

Cons

They demand loyalty from employees but do not return it. There is no concern for lower level employees as long as senior management gets their bonuses. With the cuts made, they people who needed their jobs the most were let go and the ones who could live the rest of their life without money worries are still there reaping in the benefit even higher bonuses. I am now losing my house while the CEO spends more that I would make in 5 years on security just for himself.

Advice to Management

If some of the to management took even small cuts, like we had to do for a couple years, hundreds of people could have kept their jobs. How many millions does one person need? Can you answer that Mr. Loveman?