CafePress - Love my job! | Glassdoor

"Love my job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CafePress full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work! I have gotten to know a lot of good people over the last 6 years including production employees and management. The upper management is doing a great job at growing the company. I have seen it go from a few people to hundreds of people. It has great benefits and does a lot for the employes including give aways and nice lunches on a regular basis. They also try to help out the community as much as possible.

Cons

The changes getting ready for peak season is a little stressfull but i know its what we need to do to keep growing and getting better as a company.

Advice to Management

Keep working together as a team.

Other Employee Reviews for CafePress

1. "A New Challenge Everyday"

Current Employee - Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at CafePress full-time

Pros

There is plenty of opportunity to learn from experienced executives. Whether for minor tweaks to internal tools or entire new websites, you have the ability to have your ideas heard, developed and implemented. Flexible work schedule and a very collaborative "everyone is in it together" environment.

Cons

Nothing major. There is your usual corporate red tape, but that is to be expected at a company this size.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Good company trying to be the best it can be"

Current Employee - Operations in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Operations in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CafePress full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best part of Cafepress is the people I work with. They are some of the most talented and passionate people you will ever have a chance to work with. Most everyone treats each other like family. Good benefits and compensation. Pleasant work environment/culture. And last but not least, $.25 pops/chips.

Cons

It is a retail-like environment, which requires more hours around the holidays. Rate of change is very high, but that translates into more opportunity.

Advice to Management

We could use some clarity on the business direction. I think the hardest challenge for management from a personnel standpoint is getting everyone to understand each other.