Caixa Econômica Federal - Ótimas oportunidades para desenvolvimento profissional | Glassdoor
  1. "Ótimas oportunidades para desenvolvimento profissional"

Former Employee - Auxiliar Administrativo in Rio de Janeiro

I worked at Caixa Econômica Federal for more than a year

Pros

Ótimas oportunidades para crescimento profissional, rápida evolução, horários flexíveis, ambiente agradável. A empresa tem uma ótima percepção dos funcionários qualificados e que visam no crescimento de ambos os lados, isto é gratificante.

Cons

Poucas vagas para aprendizes/estagiários, muitos funcionários para pouco serviço, salários abaixo da média, pouco relacionamento com os funcionários.

Advice to Management

A empresa necessita de visão estratégica, bons planos de marketing, precisa ouvir opiniões/sugestões oferecidas por funcionários para que haja melhoria em diversos setores para que todos tenham destaque.

Caixa Econômica Federal2015-10-04
  1. "Contract analysis"

Current Employee - Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Caixa Econômica Federal part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My workshop at Caixa gives me much experiente With contracts. I am a lawyer and it help me to anaylse additions and breach of contract, openning process to apply penalty and implement corrective actions decreasing legal risks for company. In the additions I could decide the best way to contract evaluating price and Quallity.

Cons

Caixa is a public company and the sistems is not developed, decisions not so fast and there are bureaucratic obstacles. There are dificulteis in implementing meritocracy.

Advice to Management

Improve processes with training and systems, search for sustainable results, have an efficient team.

Caixa Econômica Federal2017-02-14

"Good benefits, but for a price - your soul."

Current Employee - Media Analyst  in Brazil, IN

I have been working at Caixa Econômica Federal

Pros

Stability and benefits are the great part here. The health plan is the best of all I saw, since you pay almost nothing to get quality medical treatment. But maybe that's for a reason, as you'll read below. The office is ok. There's a lot of flexibility in time, allowing you to have a real life outside the work. Even with relative low pay, the bonus we get and the start and the end of the year are generous and almost make...

Cons

It's government work, and this means that most people are more interested in doing things the way they can to get a promotion, and not because it's good work. Technical reasons are often in second plane, replaced for activities that gives the most visibility for the boss - regardless it's feasibility. Most of the people on the highest ranks have little knowledge about their responsibilities and often come with ideas that...

Advice to Management

I really don't know since it would require people to see work differently - as a place to do great things, not a place to get benefits and go home.

Caixa Econômica Federal2008-06-21

Discover more reviews about Caixa Econômica Federal.