Calance - Great opportunity to grow | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great opportunity to grow"

Current Employee - Solution Architect in Buena Park, CA
Current Employee - Solution Architect in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Calance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I read several reviews for Calance on glassdoor and finally decided to write one
This is the place which is open to suggestions and changes which is unlike any other IT organization. I worked with top IT companies for 8 years and find Calance better than any other place I have worked with so far.
I have been with Calance for 3 years and grew from Network engineer to Sr. Solution Architect. I have learned various technologies and always keep looking for learning opportunities. Calance helped me to learn and grow at the same time.

Cons

Hesitant to replace non productive staff which puts pressure on productive staff to even give more of their time and effort.

Advice to Management

1) Please start conducting monthly mixers again as that was the only platform for interaction between management and employees
2) Bi-weekly meetings between Sales and Operations group
3) Team building fun activities

Calance Response

Apr 27, 2016 – Regional Director

Wow - we appreciate the well thought out review and feedback. We are looking at quarterly team building activities, geared more toward community service, so look for information on that in the near... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"New Calance, Excellent Organization to Work For!"

Current Employee - Director, Systems Engineering in Buena Park, CA
    Current Employee - Director, Systems Engineering in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Calance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Calance is a great place to work, and continues to improve. In the past two years the organization has completely transformed their operational delivery, instilling process and a continuous improvement practice. The focus of leadership now is on customer success and employee well being. Communication has significantly improved. Calance has made a significant culture shift from a entitled job focused environment, to one of career minded individuals working as a team to drive success through our own organization and each of our clients. The future is very promising and an excellent fit for any highly motivated, career minded person.

Cons

Transition can be difficult as in any organization, however, this is normal in any company that is not only growing in size, but internally as they continue to push for excellence.

Calance Response

Sep 28, 2016 – Regional Director

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calance. We appreciate you helping make the Calance Team stronger.

"Best Opportunity I had"

Former Contractor - Documentation Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Documentation Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Calance as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Kind and friendly staff that is very helpful. Great agency to find a place to work. Wonderful managers. Great atmosphere. Calance was there for me when I needed them and they also have good benefits. Hope to land another contract job with the agency.

Cons

Hiring process may take a while roughly 2 weeks to a month.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!!!!

Discover more reviews about Calance.