Caldera Medical - Not good. | Glassdoor

"Not good."

Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

Gets your foot in the door for medical sales.

Cons

Compared to other medical sales jobs, the salary is terrible...only get a car allowance, salary starts at 36k with a max bonus of 24k per year. The telephone interview was very awkward and MANY people have said bad things about this company. Google them and see for yourself.

Other Employee Reviews for Caldera Medical

"Professional skills being developed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Caldera is a smaller company so I have the ability to learn and stretch my skills in a number of areas.

Cons

As Caldera is a smaller company the benefit package is not as good as I have seen at Fortune 500 companies.

Advice to Management

Communication with employees is crucial. You can never over communicate so my advice is to communicate early and often so employees know what is going on.

"High collaboration, growth opportunities, and impact"

Current Employee - Senior R&D Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Senior R&D Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Collaboration is highly valued at Caldera, and it gives a voice to everyone in the company. This keeps the level of engagement and problem-solving high, ultimately improving work product and the work environment we spend our time in.

Teams are encouraged to work together rather than acting as individual silos and collaboration across departments is common. Grounding all departments on common goals is often stressed by management and I've found it helps tie everyone's individual efforts into one collective and productive direction.

Management provides opportunities for personal growth and self-driven projects alongside priority-driven projects. The level of personal engagement and learning opportunities is high.

Cons

Everyone holds each other accountable, so not much room for slacking off if that's your thing.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide platforms for each employee to have a voice as the company grows.