Caldera Medical - Not good. | Glassdoor

"Not good."

Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

Gets your foot in the door for medical sales.

Cons

Compared to other medical sales jobs, the salary is terrible...only get a car allowance, salary starts at 36k with a max bonus of 24k per year. The telephone interview was very awkward and MANY people have said bad things about this company. Google them and see for yourself.

Other Employee Reviews for Caldera Medical

"Thrilled to be a part of Caldera Medical!"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time

Pros

Caldera Medical offers best-in-class women's health and men's health products. Our CEO has dedicated himself to really listening to physicians and taking their feedback to the next level in developing our products. With regard to the culture at Caldera, there is a profound level of respect for people here and I feel valued not just as a number or another employee but as an individual. I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am for the amount of support I have received from management in helping me achieve success.

Cons

Caldera Medical is exponentially growing and adding to our product portfolio. As expected with any transition, there are things that may take time to be completely ironed out. However, I have full confidence that any and all challenges will be overcome.

Advice to Management

Keep up the exceptional work!

2. "Don't Do It!"

Former Employee - Territory Manager
    Former Employee - Territory Manager

I worked at Caldera Medical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great way to break into the Medical Device Industry

Cons

The Cons are so many! This company pays and pressures their employees to leave positive reviews online, so be very careful when you see 4 stars! From the very top down, the leadership is awful! This company prides itself on culture and besides the terrible leadership, the culture is Terrible.

Advice to Management

Learn to train your employees, quit being so arrogant, quit buying up companies only to run them into the ground, and pay your people. Don't cut our commissions in half.