Caliber Communications - Helpful Stepping Stone | Glassdoor

"Helpful Stepping Stone"

I worked at Caliber Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great launchpad for your career. There's a lot to learn from while you're there. Some of the execs like Bryan Blakely and Nate McConkie have a lot of incredible wisdom to offer if you're willing to put in the effort to absorb it from them. Amazing coworkers. It really is probably the best part of the job. Everyone there is like family. Opportunities for service throughout the year.

Cons

All of my feelings about this company really just boil down to trust. I do not trust the CEO, (former) COO, or most of the VPs. I like all of them, but do not trust them. I'm writing details in hopes that things can change for my friends that are still there. DishOne (now Caliber) in the past had a great culture but in the past year, there has been a shift. It used to be that employee growth and happiness was important...

Advice to Management

You have so many capable people working for you that want to do good work. Sales Reps are not your only employees. I promise you will continue to lose good people if you don't start learning how to communicate with your corporate employees. Changing a name does not change the culture.

Caliber Communications2018-12-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Would Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I have been working at Caliber Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Loyal, Honest, trustworthy, This company has been an industry leader in Direct to Consumer sales for 15 years. High Standard of business and ethics

Cons

Communication doesn't always get to the ground level. Need better communication methods. Getting better

Advice to Management

Keep trusting employees to use their talents to grow the business. Delegate more to management.

Caliber Communications2019-04-04
  2. "Work environment"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Caliber Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

was catered to work good pay nice people

Cons

long hours walked a lot

Caliber Communications2019-05-07

Discover more reviews about Caliber Communications.