Caliber Communications - Positive Experience | Glassdoor

"Positive Experience"

Current Employee - Director of Housing in Provo, UT

I have been working at Caliber Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for DishOne since December 2013. I have worked in my current position since August 2014. The company is constantly working on ways to improve it's ability to provide top quality service to its sales rep team, and its full time and part employees. My supervisors and team are allowed supervised freedom to pursue avenues that provide customers and employees with increasing better service. I've sat in on numerous...

Cons

At times the work load is intense but nothing compared to that of Investment bankers. I try to keep my work load in perspective to those who have much more demanding jobs.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. That is offering individuals an opportunity to learn, grow, and gain experience working in teams. I have never dreaded going to work everyday. I respect that.

Caliber Communications2015-09-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Would Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I have been working at Caliber Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Loyal, Honest, trustworthy, This company has been an industry leader in Direct to Consumer sales for 15 years. High Standard of business and ethics

Cons

Communication doesn't always get to the ground level. Need better communication methods. Getting better

Advice to Management

Keep trusting employees to use their talents to grow the business. Delegate more to management.

Caliber Communications2019-04-04
  2. "Work environment"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Caliber Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

was catered to work good pay nice people

Cons

long hours walked a lot

Caliber Communications2019-05-07

Discover more reviews about Caliber Communications.