Caliber Communications - Intern Review | Glassdoor
  1. "Intern Review"

I worked at Caliber Communications

Pros

Personally, this internship was one of the best learning experiences I have ever had. Learning the art of persuasion and gaining experience in sales was a very beneficial as I had no prior experience in the field. However, dealing with the mental struggle of door to door sales and overcoming challenges in finding new ways to motivate myself was a monumental step forward in personal development and the managers were there...

Cons

There were a few occasions where management would over promise and under deliver. Payment on a consistent basis at the start of the internship was a struggle for the company.

Advice to Management

When offering incentives and or making promises to employees for motivation follow through with the promise. Paint a clear picture of what is expected of the sales representatives and assist them in achieving those goals.

Caliber Communications2016-02-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Would Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I have been working at Caliber Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Loyal, Honest, trustworthy, This company has been an industry leader in Direct to Consumer sales for 15 years. High Standard of business and ethics

Cons

Communication doesn't always get to the ground level. Need better communication methods. Getting better

Advice to Management

Keep trusting employees to use their talents to grow the business. Delegate more to management.

Caliber Communications2019-04-04
  2. "Work environment"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Caliber Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

was catered to work good pay nice people

Cons

long hours walked a lot

Caliber Communications2019-05-07

Discover more reviews about Caliber Communications.