Caliber Funding - Best Company that I have ever worked at in 30+ years | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding

"Best Company that I have ever worked at in 30+ years"

Current Employee - Production Assistant in Muncie, IN
Current Employee - Production Assistant in Muncie, IN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management of this company looks out for all the employees to ensure that they do have a life and stress the importance of family (not typical of mortgage companies). The most sincere and honest group of people that I have ever met.

Cons

I have been here less than a year but I can't see why anybody would not want to work here.

Advice to Management

Market this company so that it will be a household name and the company that all Realtors want to turn to first.

Other Employee Reviews for Caliber Funding

1. "Excellent support, fun atmosphere, nice benefits, awesome coworkers and managers"

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Caliber has provided me with tools and methods to grow my business. They asked what support I needed. Then they followed through and supported me. Attitudes are great. My coworkers are knowledgeable and fun. The LOS is easy to use. I love being paperless. When I make a suggestion, they follow through and either implement it or explain why it's not implemented. Over 30 of my suggestions have been implemented, which have made processes flow more smoothly. From a company that is so large, it's amazing how well they listen to even 1 person. I am not a number, I am valued.

Cons

Even though LOS is easy, it's a bit slow. They are improving this.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep listening to us and providing us with tools and we'll keep working hard.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the best mortgage company I've ever worked at. Leadership is very strong and fair. Allows you to build your business the way you want, and management is always there to listen to your suggestions. Setup allows loans to be closed very quickly and efficiently.

Cons

None at all, love everything!

Advice to Management

Thank you, and keep it up!