Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal - A solid platform to professionals who would want to see a true recruiter within them | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal

"A solid platform to professionals who would want to see a true recruiter within them"

Current Employee - Business Operation Head in Bengaluru (India)
Current Employee - Business Operation Head in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For those who wish to grow its the best place with lot of challenges to accomplish and innovation to reach the height. Experience with CH - ACP built in a confidence within me and taught me never to say quit. In CH - ACP together with our team mates and clients we have proved that every problems comes with a solutions. The way we look towards or for solutions makes us different from the usual.

Cons

The business module is niche and new which brings in a lot of queries within public to basically understand how different CH - ACP is from any other recruitment related patterns.

Advice to Management

It is essential to introduce a pattern which would educate the public about individual benefits they would experience through the business pattern (module) CH - ACP follows.

The cause of Referral Program initiated by CH - ACP and its benefits extended to public needs to be educated and brought into action, in-order to withstand the actual cause of CH - ACP's existence (help a true candidate no longer experience the wrath of recession, frustration of unprofessional managers, unappreciative work culture, long wait of new employment, disruption for personal and professional peace).

Other Employee Reviews for Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal

1. "Opportunity to learn about Recruitment"

Former Contractor - Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Contractor - Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to learn about recruitment and different domains

Cons

Limited employees to communicate and share

"Its been quite magnificent, enjoying my role and responsibilities."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Complete authority.
    Good ambience and crowd.
    Quite challenging.
    Company with good intention.

Cons

Its small organization just starting to grow.