California Casualty - It has been an amazing ride! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for California Casualty

"It has been an amazing ride!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at California Casualty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've worked at California Casualty for 14 years and it has been a great experience. No company is perfect, but what I can say is that the company really cares about its customers AND employees. There is a lot of tenure in the organization with many employees working here 20+ years. The executives are great. Most know and interact with employees regularly. The Chairman and CEO, Beau Brown, literally knows everyone here by name. Seriously, where are you going to find that at another company? This truly is a family and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Cons

Because we are a small company, promotional opportunities are slim. However, the company does try to find ways to grow you in your position with challenging assignments, projects, etc. Also, we tend to try and fix our IT systems internally, because they were created internally. I think we could do better, by improving our technology with something we didn't create ourselves.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate with the employees about the company vision and strategy. I love hearing how we all contribute to the bottom line.

Jun 23, 2014 – CEO

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about California Casualty being a company that is truly a family and really cares about our employees. We are fortunate to have employees like you who have been ... More

Other Employee Reviews for California Casualty

"This job was an answer to my prayers"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at California Casualty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I honestly feel like the company cares about me, as an individual. My manager is so very helpful, and focuses on the positive. The customers are amazing, and so friendly. My co-workers are like family. I do not feel on edge here, and for the first time in years, I actually look forward to going to work.

Cons

I honestly do not have any cons to list.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, because you have a lot of happy employees!

Jul 17, 2014 – Executive Vice President Sales, Marketing & Service

Thank you for sharing such great feedback regarding your experiences at California Casualty! We strive to create a workplace where individuals love what they do and who they serve, and we are glad ... More

"California Casualty is a great place to work - It is solidand rich in history; The best managers on the planet are here!"

Current Employee - N/A in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - N/A in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at California Casualty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Upbeat, enthusiastic environment. People enjoy working here and it is evident as you meet the individual employees - smiling, happy, and still work hard daily to achieve goals. Great management that are friendly, caring and want you to succeed to be the best you can be. The customers are public servants and that makes every customer contact a much higher quality than those who work with the general public.

Cons

There are no Cons - I love everyting about it.

Advice to Management

Keep on being positive and remain to be the awesome managers you are. I have never seen a company that employes managers that are so caring and approachable and want to be there for you. They are one of the main reason California Casulity's employees remain to be extremlely tenured, from 10 to 20 to 30 and even 40 years, they have stayed with the company! And the management team has a lot to do with that!

Jun 5, 2014 – Vice President - Employee Relations

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We are happy to hear that you appreciate the culture and environment at California Casualty. Our goal is to provide a fun, yet focused workplace, so we can ... More