California College San Diego - Higher pay = lower values | Glassdoor
  1. "Higher pay = lower values"

Former Employee - Enrollment Services Advisor in National City, CA

I worked at California College San Diego full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean building and good location (not much traffic). The pay was more than other schools I have worked for.

Cons

Work hours are not fixed on a weekly basis. Some liked this but for me I dont like having to start work as late as 11am and finishing at 8PM some days and than 8-5pm on other days. M-F I was expected to be available from 8am-8PM.. Even though this is not a salary job. For some people they my like the flexible schedule This is a for profit vocational school with very high exceptions on advisors to enroll students using...

Advice to Management

Even though I met the expectations. I expressed to management that I will help as many students as possible, and not concerned about their numbers. I was reprimanded for expressing myself. The feeling I walked away meetings with was the view that the students are only numbers not people. Advice is to give leadership training with admissions directors.

California College San Diego2017-11-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "CCSD IT Support Specialist"

Current Employee - IT Support Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at California College San Diego part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment Employees that help you learn and grow

Cons

There are a lot of slow days IT Support Specialist does not do in house repairs

California College San Diego2019-07-09
  2. "Adjunct Opportunity"

Current Employee - Instructor

I have been working at California College San Diego full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people, and friendly staff. You feel well supported.

Cons

Lots of governmental restrictions and metrics from accreditors which cause constant change.

California College San Diego2019-06-26

Discover more reviews about California College San Diego.