CallSource - Callsource Upside | Glassdoor

"Callsource Upside"

Pros

Access to senior management. Open door policies in practice. Cooperative work culture. Great employees. Nice location. Career growth potential.

Cons

Sometimes unclear chain of command. For certain functions, not always clear to whom one reports. Seek out, listen closely to and act upon employee feedback.

Advice to Management

Stay focused. Make crystal clear the expectations that managers have for each employee. Clearly define job functions. Be sure to recognize and reward hard work and jobs well done.

CallSource Response

Nov 28, 2016 – Chief People Officer

Thank you and we're working on this very hard these days! Lots of promise and great things happening!

Other Employee Reviews for CallSource

1. "Family-Oriented Company"

Former Employee - Sales Account Executive in Westlake Village, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Account Executive in Westlake Village, CA

I worked at CallSource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They really care about their employees. They do their best to communicate within each team and as I know their management team, they are good people as well. People shouldn't be afraid to talk to them and ask questions.

Cons

The pay for my role, Sales, was pretty low in base and commission. I had to start as a "Sales Opener" and then transition to "Sales Closer", which is just a silly process. You want the clients you bring aboard to know what the reason is that they're talking to someone else. If it is an account manager that they are now talking to, be transparent that this person will be the one managing their business on a daily basis. There is no reason to make the sales process more complicated.

Advice to Management

Don't separate everyone so much from different departments and different levels of employment. Everyone has a pretty similar mission in making the client's experience the best it can be. Without having huge innovative technology, the client's experience is important. Motivated employees that feel like they have friends at their job level, up to the top decision makers strengthens the company openness to learn and ask questions.

I think you guys are doing a great job at building a culture among the people that have been at CallSource a long time and it is nice to see the family atmosphere at work.

2. "Product Coordinator"

I worked at CallSource full-time

Pros

Great trajectory and growing company

Cons

Goals aren't always clear to middle management