Cambridge Savings Bank - Excellent Staff and Great Company Culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Savings Bank

"Excellent Staff and Great Company Culture"

Current Intern - Loan Service Representative in Cambridge, MA
Current Intern - Loan Service Representative in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Cambridge Savings Bank as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with. Very progressive and dedicated people. Good pay and awesome company culture.

Cons

Not having much time as an intern there it would be hard from me to provide an actual review on the cons of senior management. Considering the middle management and staff were great, I'll only assume that executive management is doing something right.

Other Employee Reviews for Cambridge Savings Bank

1. "TERRIBLE"

Pros

The benefits is the only good thing

Cons

This is the worst bank ever. The management system is a total FAIL. The Harvard Square branch is one of the worse place I ever been to. These people don't care for there employees, everyone want to kiss each other ass. You got managers who DON'T even know how to open a BUSINESS OR CHECKING account, plus instead of doing there work, they are always trying to be in your personal life. You have people who work there getting write ups from managers who LIES for a living. I will never have my accounts there again plus I never advice anyone to work in this bank. TOTAL FAIL

Advice to Management

GROW UP and start listening to the "LITTLE PEOPLE" these SO CALLED MANAGERS, don't have no one best interest

"Small bank with big bank complex"

I worked at Cambridge Savings Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Above average pay is about the only good thing this place has going for it.

Cons

Widget driven business model, incompetent senior management, no focus on relationship banking, systems are dated and ALL your emails are monitored on a daily basis (an Orwellian approach that leads to distrust and paranoia). Also found the culture to be very gossipy. Senior management is very demanding and to make matters worse, it has no idea on how to provide support so that ones sales goals can be achieved (e.g. Very quick to point out what you are not doing right, but provide no advice/support on how to improve.. Their advice is always "just get more accounts"). This place does not genuinely care for its associates (unless you are constantly kissing a**) and is a horrible culture to work for.

Advice to Management

Stop thinking and operating like the super regional bank that you aren't