Cambro Manufacturing - By far, the worst company I have ever worked for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cambro Manufacturing

"By far, the worst company I have ever worked for."

Former Employee - Mid Level Manager in Huntington Beach, CA
Former Employee - Mid Level Manager in Huntington Beach, CA

Pros

There are a few good people working there. This made going to work a pleasure.

Cons

The current upper management team is ineffective in managing and wears blinders to integrity and honesty.

Advice to Management

Lose the current executive management team, have the owner stop thinking of the almighty dollar and more on the employees. The ones who really do the work.

Other Employee Reviews for Cambro Manufacturing

1. "A great place to learn"

Pros

Clear with the goals that are to be achieved, friendly environment. Superiors are highly influencing and helpful in guiding.

Cons

There is nothing I could come up with so far.

2. "Intern"

Pros

Cambro has a great environment and how can you not love southern California? They have a great product and great culture. The thing I enjoyed most was the ethical standards. Even as an intern I was held to every ethical standard just as much as the CEO. Your not treated like a number.

Cons

If the food-service industry doesn't excite you than this just isn't the job for you. It's an industry that once you get into to it you don't really get out so having a passion for the industry is key. I realized I didn't LOVE this industry.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I think the management has a very friendly open door policy that contributes to the positive culture. I would engage interns a lot more. I learned a lot with my experience but feel like I could have learned even more if I just had more opportunities.