Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the culture!

Jul 27, 2021 - Regional Marketing Director in Mission Viejo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work in the marketing department, but every department within Camden is so helpful. In addition to working closely with the awesome marketing team, I find myself working very closely with Operations, Real Estate Investments, Facilities, and Ancillary Services. I can tell the Camden Culture and it's core values are spread amongst each department because we all work toward the same goal in a friendly and happy manner. Excellent leadership is across departments. I work from home and travel for photoshoots on an as-needed basis and find the work-life balance extremely manageable. Amazing benefits and stock options are provided!

Cons

I really can't think of any cons other than perhaps a starting salary could be a bit higher for marketing directors.

Camden Property Trust Response

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

We are happy to hear that you enjoy Camden’s culture and love your team. We are very proud of the culture that our team members cultivate. Thank you for stopping to share such positive thoughts!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Employers Don't Get Better Than This

Sep 22, 2021 - District Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Camden stays relevant in the industry. The people are amazing and the leadership is fair and credible. There is a support department for everything you need. Leadership from the top down truly cares about the employees, residents and share holders. Great pay, benefits and work schedules! 9 times out of 10 employees are promoted from within. The sky is the limit at Camden. If you work hard, you will grow your career.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Camden is home.

Sep 15, 2021 - Corporate Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Safe and collaborative work environment, opportunities to have fun shared experiences, ability to be a part of something bigger than yourself, great paid time off benefits, employee vacation suites in every Camden market, 20% apartment discount, and competitive salaries. Camden allows you to be yourself regardless of race, background, sexual orientation, or age. I am part of the LGBT community, and Camden has offered same-sex medical benefits for as long as I can remember. Camden truly feels like a family, but that doesn’t mean that every single day is sunshine and rainbows, but what it does mean is that you all care for each other and work together to complete projects and initiatives with a common goal of providing the best apartment homes to our residents.

Cons

Upward mobility is slow, and that’s because everyone stays at Camden longer than most. After all, it’s a great place to work.

Continue reading

Camden Property Trust Response

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are thrilled that you have such positive feedback about your work experience with us here at Camden. Best wishes for your continued success!

Discover more reviews about Camden Property Trust.