Camden Property Trust - Great Place To Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place To Work"

Former Employee - Regional Coordinator in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Regional Coordinator in Irvine, CA

Pros

Most of the employees were treated with respect and appreciated. The company "cares" and values their emloyees. Great benefits and great communication within the departments and between the regional office and corporate headquarters.

Cons

Some of the upper management didn't pull their own weight. Corporate office tolerated this behavior for too long causing low morale at the regional offices. Disappointed that the "path of least resistance" was the way issues were handled until situations escalated and were forced to be dealt with thru the legal system. Senior Upper Management was viewed as weak and ineffective in some cases.

Advice to Management

Hold upper management accountable and don't tolerate weak upper management. Loved the company but they were going "Very Corporate" and allowed little flexiablity trying to achieve a One Size Fits All throughout all of the Regional Divisions.

Other Employee Reviews for Camden Property Trust

1. "GREAT Place To Work"

Pros

Employees are valued, fun work environment, Mother's Room for new moms, love that we can volunteer for during office hours.

Cons

No cons for Camden right now.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making us as employees feel valued!

2. "Best company I've ever worked for...hands down"

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company culture is one I've never before experienced. Camden employees not only care for one another and treat each other like family, but so does upper management. You can feel comfortable going to upper management around here about any concerns because you know that they care and have your best interest at heart.There are also lots of fun events throughout the year. Skits are a blast and I enjoy them every time. Volunteering for Camden Cares is something all employees love because you are provided the opportunity to help and better your community. There are a lot of perks and benefits of being an employee here: education assistance, apartment discount, vacation suits, great bonuses, mentor program, and many many training opportunities..I could go on and on but you get the point, they truly care!

Cons

I can't think of any cons, I really love the culture and the company as a whole. There is always rooms for improvement but that is the same for all companies.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, keep investing in your employees and you'll continue to attract great people.

Camden Property Trust Response

Apr 13, 2017 – Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your excitement about Camden, we are thrilled that you have such positive comments about your experience with us. I am happy to see that you love our culture, benefits, and the ... More