Cameron - It is a great work environment, and very challenging, but too lengthy of periods between raises. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cameron

"It is a great work environment, and very challenging, but too lengthy of periods between raises."

Current Employee - Engineer II in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Engineer II in Houston, TX

Pros

Great engineering environment. No micro-management. Challenging.

Cons

Human Resources can be a joke.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the current lower level HR reps for Subsea. Thousands of dollars wasted throughout each training rotation.

Other Employee Reviews for Cameron

1. "A Setback"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

-Good 401k
    -Opportunity to work in multiple areas within one company

Cons

-Mgmt cares more about meeting internal metrics then managing their business
    -Mgmt manages earnings and tries to influence accounting to make earnings targets

2. "Very nice place to work; from the people to the location and the overall environment and atmosphere there."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Good atmosphere, work environment, and location. Management handles personnel with respect and trusts the employees to do their job. Laid back atmosphere that encourages hardworking employees to enjoy their job.

Cons

In my experience, I have encountered no real cons at the facility that I worked at. I think there are normal everyday stresses of a job, but that comes with the nature of the work being done.

Advice to Management

I would suggest that corporate try to be more involved with the employees of the company. I know it is hard because it's an international corporation, but I'm sure there is a way to do it.