Campbell Soup Company - Lower level management sabotaging the Leaderships robust vision. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Campbell Soup Company

"Lower level management sabotaging the Leaderships robust vision."

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Camden, NJ
Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Camden, NJ

Pros

Senior management gets it and have the right vision for building a diverse and robust environment where employees are fully engaged and are treated equally and fairly, lower level management however does not get it and are consistently sabotaging the leadership vision.

Cons

It is clear beyond all reasonable doubt that that not only does a glass ceiling exist but a subtle conspiracy to enforce it. What is unfortunate is that we are consistently creating initiatives to drive engagement and inclusion but there does'nt seem to be a change in key issues like compensation, opportunities for professional development and promotions. Its apparent to me now that because we need to satisfy our consumers including Wall Street Consumers, we therefore have to be seen as an integrated company. Its a numbers game

Advice to Management

Hold lower level managers individually accountable for driving diversity, engagement and a clear plan on equal and fair treatment of thier surbordinates.

Other Employee Reviews for Campbell Soup Company

1. "Marketing Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Campbell Soup Company as an intern

Pros

- great colleagues
    - energetic environment
    - good CSR and community outreach
    - goals were believable and not overly ambitious

Cons

- I was based in the Canadian affiliate so a lot of the creative work was done at HQ
    - Small office meant not much room for growth

Advice to Management

- Continue to believe in young people and keep hiring interns!

2. "Lack of leadership"

Former Employee - Brand Manager in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Brand Manager in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I worked at Campbell Soup Company (More than a year)

Pros

Half day Fridays and central location. Nice people to work with. Gym on site

Cons

Lack of leadership. Leadership team very segregated from remainder of organization. Lack of communicating. Operates under fear and finger pointing. Cost cutting is priority over growth due to categories reaching maturity and declining.

Advice to Management

Work as one team and stop finger pointing. Don't hold company meetings from your office and have employees call in a listen to you read from a page. Get in front of your teams and be real.