- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
It was good until the massive lay off!Apr 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in TaipeiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Get paid to work on and improve open source software - Great team - Very flexible work hours - Generous holidays compared to the local standard - Awesome CEO (Jane Silber)
- Big and sudden reorg, leaving hundreds of people Worldwide jobless - Because of sudden reorg, the current CEO has been fired. The founder is back as the CEO, which will bring changes in the way the company was handled since 2010 - Founder poured money into a lot of different projects in the hope to make the company profitable, but it doesn't seem to be the case 12 years after it's been created - Slowly moving towards the "let's get public", which means it's becoming prone to external investors' decisions (people who generally don't care about open source)Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 12, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work proactively with account executives. See advances in the company as they take place and always be on the loop. A lot of room to bring up proposals and actually see them happen. Sound-proof cubicles.
Many companies don't know that we indeed provide enterprise services (lower market share)
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 15, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has no real direction and no real prospects to make money.
CEO micro manages every project and gives priority to projects that are not making money or are not really gaining traction.