Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture, smart people, outstanding company!

Nov 19, 2020 - Director of Business Development in Salem, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

What immediately stands out at Cape is how team members genuinely care about their coworkers. The firm shows amazing collaboration in attacking meaningful challenges together with a focus on success.

Cons

Bringing new technologies to markets is hard, but the team is well equipped to do it successfully.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Effectively run company with great prospects

Dec 4, 2020 - Customer Facing Role
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Cape is efficiently run with a minimum of politics, drama, or other shenanigans. -People are here to do business, and do it well, but still bring a caring attitude to the workplace. -Management makes hard decisions when needed, including saying no to customer deals that don't make sense or delaying 'cool' projects in order to ensure our underlying infrastructure is enterprise ready. -Cape has proved to be extremely parent friendly (likely due to the fact that much of the management team has children), which has been really awesome, especially during the pandemic.

Cons

-Diversity is a challenge, but Cape appears to be invested in improving this. -There is a somewhat dated approach to internal movement and promotions that probably needs to be evaluated as we grow in order to continue to attract and retain great talent.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Interesting and complex problems to solve in a nascent niche in the industry

Jul 24, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of potential and support to propose and own solutions, both technological and process-wise - Really good engineers who have a lot of experience but are actually exceedingly humble and gracious about sharing knowledge and expertise - Interesting problems to solve in terms of scaling our platform, data, and expanding our AI models - Lots of scope to use state of the art technologies to build our solutions - Excellent investment into understanding our customers and building for problems they need solved - Really great people all across the company, from Product, Engineering, to Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Leadership, HR. Everyone is genuinely enthusiastic about the work and problems we're solving, without being overbearing about it. It's a nice balance of enthusiasm, very bright minds, and an understanding that time away from work is also important for everyone's health and sanity. The balance makes it a very pleasant experience to work here.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cape Analytics.