Capita - Professional, hard working company making positive changes to adapt to a changing market | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Capita

"Professional, hard working company making positive changes to adapt to a changing market"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Capita full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A highly competent, hard working staff of people make this a forward thinking and growing organisation to work for. Excellent training and support available. Access available to large amounts of data ensures consultants can really "own" thier businesses and take a strategic approach to thier recruitment.

Cons

Long hours and very high expectations of all staff can be an issue for some. This is not a problem for those with strong work ethics but for anyone looking for a role where they can be successful and exceed targets but be out the door at 5:30pm everyday will struggle to cope. Commission structure needs clarification but the opportunity is there for acheivers to earn a good bonus each month.

Other Employee Reviews for Capita

1. "It is really very ausum work experience at capita."

Current Employee - Cshier Data Compliance in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Cshier Data Compliance in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at Capita full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Capita has a very friendly and Very flexible environment. Managers at capita are really very friendly and allows us to learn more and explore more.So i think this is the best company i have ever worked. I used to work at capita india which was more than 1 yr and now in City of london with capita. So really good experience. Capita has given me n my family a stable life

Cons

I don't think capita has any downsides because the growth of capita says every thing and i really feel great that god has given me this apportunity that i have been working with capita.

Advice to Management

Well done keep growing

2. "good company to work with"

I worked at Capita full-time (More than a year)

Pros

near to my home and working hours

Cons

two months notice. partial in giving part time