Capital Acquisitions (Texas) - Don't want to sell DirecTV in Walmart? This job isn't for you. | Glassdoor

"Don't want to sell DirecTV in Walmart? This job isn't for you."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Capital Acquisitions (Texas) full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people were nice enough.

Cons

Basically the entire job. Don't be fooled by the way this company portrays itself online: You are simply selling DirecTV at Walmart. The interview process is very vague about what you will be doing up until you are hired. Most likely because if the hiring manager asked how you feel about SELLING DIRECTV IN WALMART FOR 8 HOURS A DAY, no one would take the job. They also lie and make you believe you will be pulling... in around $800/week. My paycheck was like $100. I think I sold DirecTV to one person. It is very difficult to make sales and you will be on your feet standing around Walmart for 8 hours a day being hated by everyone just trying to shop in peace.

Advice to Management

How about be direct in the first interview and ask people about how they feel about selling DirecTV at Walmart? Lol.

Capital Acquisitions (Texas)2018-07-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment for people who want growth"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Capital Acquisitions (Texas)

Pros

- full-training provided no matter experience level - dynamic & goal-oriented culture - no seniority - one-on-one mentorship to get promoted to the next level

Cons

- no paid time off

Capital Acquisitions (Texas)2018-01-04
  2. "Sales associate?"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Capital Acquisitions (Texas) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice, persuasive people you can learn from.

Cons

Horrible deceit is happening all the time. I worked for Erika briefly, she is the devil. So full of bs this place. My money was never right and don’t be fooled, this isn’t a job they actually charge you to start so your check is only what it should about two months after start? I was opening accounts getting people to sign up and I never saw it reflected on my paychecks, when I asked about it, I was told the next... paycheck should reflect it, and it never did. Don’t be FOOLED by this place.

Advice to Management

Be transparent. People are ok with bad news not surprises.

Capital Acquisitions (Texas)2018-10-09

Discover more reviews about Capital Acquisitions (Texas).