Capital Farm Credit - Great company that cares about their employees | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company that cares about their employees"

Current Employee - Loan Office

I have been working at Capital Farm Credit full-time for more than a year

Pros

We are very committed to helping keep agriculture alive in rural communities. Capital is a very family oriented company and it almost feels like we are a big family.

Cons

Sometimes requires long hours during peak seasons. Always changing technology and systems which makes it a little hard to keep up when out in the field.

Capital Farm Credit2017-10-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Loan Administrator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Capital Farm Credit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice atmosphere and employees are very friendly. You feel like you’re part of the family at this company!

Cons

No downsides to this employer

Advice to Management

N/A

Capital Farm Credit2019-09-06
  2. "#teamcfc"

Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Capital Farm Credit full-time

Pros

Capital Farm Credit is more than a job, it's a career. As the largest agricultural cooperative lender in Texas, Capital is devoted to servicing its shareholders and employees. CFC is very family-oriented and has wonderful benefits and incentives. I have been working for CFC since 2016 and the opportunities are endless. One of Capitals strengths is its investment in not only young professionals in the organization,... but also tenured employees through internal credit and relationship trainings along with external trainings to develop personal and professional growth. Each day is extremely rewarding working alongside different customers and various types of rural operations together with community outreach events.

Cons

Inconsistency between credit offices.

Capital Farm Credit2019-07-30

Discover more reviews about Capital Farm Credit.