Capital Farm Credit - Great Company, Values, and Employees | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company, Values, and Employees"

I have been working at Capital Farm Credit full-time for more than a year

Pros

The employees at Capital Farm Credit treat each other and our borrowers like family. There is opportunity for career development and advancement. Capital truly cares about their employees and lives up to their core values of commitment, trust, value, and family.

Cons

Some of the systems we work in are outdated or have limitations, but they're still completely workable and just require a little adjusting.

Capital Farm Credit2017-10-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Loan Administrator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Capital Farm Credit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice atmosphere and employees are very friendly. You feel like you’re part of the family at this company!

Cons

No downsides to this employer

Advice to Management

N/A

Capital Farm Credit2019-09-06
  2. "#teamcfc"

Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Capital Farm Credit full-time

Pros

Capital Farm Credit is more than a job, it's a career. As the largest agricultural cooperative lender in Texas, Capital is devoted to servicing its shareholders and employees. CFC is very family-oriented and has wonderful benefits and incentives. I have been working for CFC since 2016 and the opportunities are endless. One of Capitals strengths is its investment in not only young professionals in the organization,... but also tenured employees through internal credit and relationship trainings along with external trainings to develop personal and professional growth. Each day is extremely rewarding working alongside different customers and various types of rural operations together with community outreach events.

Cons

Inconsistency between credit offices.

Capital Farm Credit2019-07-30

Discover more reviews about Capital Farm Credit.