Capital Farm Credit - Great Company, with Core Values of Commitment, Trust, Integrity and Family | Glassdoor

"Great Company, with Core Values of Commitment, Trust, Integrity and Family"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer

I have been working at Capital Farm Credit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Capital Farm Credit is a great company to work for. I have been working since the Summer of 2014, and have not thought for one second about other job opportunities. This company if family oriented. Senior Management makes it a mission to know those who work in the Credit Offices, no matter what title you may have. CFC is proud to be a part of rural communities. Our goal is to provide services to our... stockholders, and we will do so however we can. The employees who work at CFC, know how important it is to serve as a subject matter expert in the field. Employees of CFC are bought strive to live the CFC mission daily! Capital Farm Credit has many opportunities for advancement. Employees who work for CFC are committed to stay ethical in decisions made for the company.

Cons

Change is a never ending battle. To be better at what we do, we have to be able to adapt, and sometimes it takes a little longer to get on board, as there are so many regulations to follow.

Capital Farm Credit2018-02-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Loan Administrator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Capital Farm Credit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice atmosphere and employees are very friendly. You feel like you’re part of the family at this company!

Cons

No downsides to this employer

Advice to Management

N/A

Capital Farm Credit2019-09-06
  2. "#teamcfc"

Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Capital Farm Credit full-time

Pros

Capital Farm Credit is more than a job, it's a career. As the largest agricultural cooperative lender in Texas, Capital is devoted to servicing its shareholders and employees. CFC is very family-oriented and has wonderful benefits and incentives. I have been working for CFC since 2016 and the opportunities are endless. One of Capitals strengths is its investment in not only young professionals in the organization,... but also tenured employees through internal credit and relationship trainings along with external trainings to develop personal and professional growth. Each day is extremely rewarding working alongside different customers and various types of rural operations together with community outreach events.

Cons

Inconsistency between credit offices.

Capital Farm Credit2019-07-30

Discover more reviews about Capital Farm Credit.