Capstone Consultants - Capstone is an amazing place to work, full of positive energy and tons of growth and opportunity. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Capstone Consultants

"Capstone is an amazing place to work, full of positive energy and tons of growth and opportunity."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

growth -- advancement -- people with similar values -- family friendly -- fun -- opportunities -- travel

Cons

growth of office is crowding space -- need more offices opening soon

Advice to Management

In order to advance it takes 120% commitment and nothing less. With hard work and determination anyone can do the job, but it isn't a piece of cake. It's a challenging one, that's why everyone doesn't do it. Takes the best of the best.

Other Employee Reviews for Capstone Consultants

"False information to get you to go into the interview, when asked directly about the job, they avoid answers."

Former Employee - Junior Executive (That's What They Told Me to Go In for the Interview) in Charlotte, NC

Pros

They hire everyone that applies.

Cons

What they told me to go in for the interview:
    "You will be interviewed for the position of junior executive and should reach management within 9-18 months. Base pay will be between 30-35k a year. This is a full time job. You will be working with our AT&T account."
    What I found out:
    Junior executive is their way of saying door-to-door sales. No base pay. All commission. You drive your own car with no allowances. They avoided all questions asked about the job and pay asking other people to answer me. Nobody would give an honest answer. I found out for myself.

Advice to Management

It would be nice if you wouldn't lie in your job posts and would honestly answer questions instead of beating around the bush.

"Amazing place to learn leadership and management with consistent training and practice opportunities."

Current Employee - Account Executive/Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Executive/Representative in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Awesome Team - Great Training - Fast Paced - Dynamic - Family Focused - Amazing Opportunity - Financial Rewards

Cons

Because we expand from within, we've seen some of the veteran leaders move on to management and move away.

Advice to Management

Continue to challenge and drive your people with great meetings and team building activities and competitive exercises.