Capstone Consultants - Horrible, unprofessional people | Glassdoor

"Horrible, unprofessional people"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They saw you on time.

Cons

Lied, was consendening, insulting to anyone over 30. My interviewer had a degree, as do I. However, no management training, or people skills. They should tell you up front, that it is commission based only. I had on my resume, NO commission or sales positions. At the end of the interview he said" No hard feelings that I didn't hire you, and I enjoyed talking to you" WTH????

Advice to Management

Have truth inadvertising your positons. Unemployed people don't want to waste their time, energy and gas going there. Have your interviewers use tact, and take management and people skills training.

Other Employee Reviews for Capstone Consultants

1. "Capstone is an amazing place to work, full of positive energy and tons of growth and opportunity."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

growth -- advancement -- people with similar values -- family friendly -- fun -- opportunities -- travel

Cons

growth of office is crowding space -- need more offices opening soon

Advice to Management

In order to advance it takes 120% commitment and nothing less. With hard work and determination anyone can do the job, but it isn't a piece of cake. It's a challenging one, that's why everyone doesn't do it. Takes the best of the best.

"False information to get you to go into the interview, when asked directly about the job, they avoid answers."

Former Employee - Junior Executive (That's What They Told Me to Go In for the Interview) in Charlotte, NC

Pros

They hire everyone that applies.

Cons

What they told me to go in for the interview:
    "You will be interviewed for the position of junior executive and should reach management within 9-18 months. Base pay will be between 30-35k a year. This is a full time job. You will be working with our AT&T account."
    What I found out:
    Junior executive is their way of saying door-to-door sales. No base pay. All commission. You drive your own car with no allowances. They avoided all questions asked about the job and pay asking other people to answer me. Nobody would give an honest answer. I found out for myself.

Advice to Management

It would be nice if you wouldn't lie in your job posts and would honestly answer questions instead of beating around the bush.