KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Doing what’s right

Jul 29, 2021 - Finance Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A business that feels like family, will do what right for their employees, promote with in, room to grow, currently we receive gift cards for doing the right thing and being vaccinated.

Cons

The work/life balance can get wacky sometimes, however management tries to keep it balance, uniforms had major upgrade but still can’t order any extras needed at this time

Continue reading

CarShop Response

VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Thank you very much for the review. You are correct, we are a family... its really a special place to work. As for the work/life balance....we do try and balance it. Unlike a traditional dealership, we do not have a 9-9 schedule and its important to us that you make as many soccer games as possible. We even want to see the video clips when you return. Thanks again for the post.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company Better People

Aug 4, 2022 - Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great sales team to work with. Everyone works well together. All managers are very helpful and willing to help out and fight for their team.

Cons

Do not have any cons

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Aug 4, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Cranberry Twp, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work for

Cons

Longer hours somedays but it is worth it if you have the right work attitude

CarShop Response

Thank you for taking time to leave this review. I’m glad you are enjoying the team in Cranberry. We are very proud of our culture and the associates that help make it up. I know retail can be tough sometimes, but work/life balance is very important to us. Keep up the great attitude!

Discover more reviews about CarShop.

CarShop Photos

+ Add Photo
CarShop photo of: Ramadan Fair
CarShop photo of: CarShop Hatfield Team Building Event 4/15/22
CarShop photo of: Tyler Adams, CarShop South Brunswick Employee of the Year 2021
CarShop photo of: Joe Buemi, CarShop Glen Mills Employee of the Year 2021