CarWale - One of the best places to work for | Glassdoor

"One of the best places to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Developer, Software Development Engineer II in Mumbai

I have been working at CarWale full-time

Pros

As an engineer, this is my third company in 5 years. I was unlike to join CarWale until Priya, head of Talent called me to say that she may not offer me the best compensation but she will go all out to ensure that the values, culture, freedom in CarWale will help me give my best. I never believed her so much then, but I loved the vibes of company when I came here for my final round. And today i had an interaction with her on a very sensitive issue of the company, and I am amazed by the trust and transparency she demonstrated. These guys live their values and put the company before themselves all the time.

Cons

Office is in Vashi and sometimes it takes very long to commute from Western suburbs. The cafeteria could be better... I have seen 3 vendors in last few months so seems they are on to solve it.

Continue reading
    CarWale2015-10-09

"experience"

I worked at CarWale

Pros

Very good culture Even the managers are very helpful

Cons

nothing is there for cons

CarWale2017-01-15
  2. "Okay company."

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at CarWale for less than a year

Pros

Very little actual work Most of the time spent deliberating over very simple tasks

Cons

Not challenging Management had no idea what to do at least in my dept. Focus on futile things

CarWale2017-02-06

Discover more reviews about CarWale.