Caradigm - Almost 2 years and still happy to be here! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Caradigm

"Almost 2 years and still happy to be here!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like working here because I have the freedom and opportunity to write great code. There is plenty of variety in the work and plenty of challenges. My coworkers are Intelligent, interesting people and I have flexibility to balance my work and my family. My managers are not pressuring me to get promoted, so I get to focus on doing a good job on the work I like. Finally, I get to be a player in a growing industry that has a direct effect on people's health and well being.

Cons

The only one I can think of is that we're still working to be profitable, but the trajectory is encouraging and keeps me happily working.

Advice to Management

When making crepes, be sure to use a seasoned crepe pan - a frying pan used only for crepes. This will protect the flavor and help preserve the non-stick surface which is essential for flipping crepes without a spatula.

Other Employee Reviews for Caradigm

"Management lacks ability to lead"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time

Pros

Incentive package (when created from MS/GE) is good
    IAM product is mature
    Opportunity to make a difference in healthcare services

Cons

Corporate focus overlooks contributions of IAM product line (either market or remote location)
    IAM leadership very top-heavy
    Leadership fail to have intimate knowledge of product and market needs - resulting in unrealistic goals
    Leadership is unexciting and unable to generate momentum at all levels of corporation
    Over emphasis on using latest approach/process - unwillingness to self-evaluate and recognize/take ownership for mistakes.
    IAM division contributes far more per capita then other divisions to bottom line, but moral seems to be constantly getting hit with 'do more or be let go' veiled comments.
    Attempts to integrate products get lost in focus to reach revenue targets

Advice to Management

Stop capitulating to CIP and start leading on all product markets. IAM product is a great product and could be positioned to make a real difference.
    Have leadership do 360 reviews AT ALL LEVELS to identify inadequate performers before looking at organizational restructuring to address revenue and growth concerns

"As stated by SVP: "too much scope creep in projects""

Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible work arrangements for those working remotely.

Cons

Highly indecisive managers, products that are by no means state-of-the-art, embarrassing lack of high profile clients

Advice to Management

Instead of being an IT firm, try focusing on being a healthcare firm. Learn healthcare -- such as optimal treatments for different diseases. You can't sell software with any credibility when you don't understand what is going on in healthcare.