CardConnect - Great Place, Great People | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place, Great People"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at CardConnect for less than a year

Pros

The people are all nice and inviting to each-other and even to interns. They have a fantastic environment for employees and interns alike. Lots of exciting projects. Free Lunches. A good company with lots of opportunity and a strong future ahead.

Cons

Nothing, cant think of a bad thing.

CardConnect2019-08-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Did 2 Summer Internships"

Former Intern - Software Testing Intern in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at CardConnect for less than a year

Pros

They treat interns as full time employees, have a fantastic office and snacks, stay up to date with current tech & methodologies, and are just a great group with quality people.

Cons

Onboarding can take a while, especially with recent mergers

CardConnect2019-10-17
  2. "11/10 Experience"

Former Intern - Intern in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at CardConnect for less than a year

Pros

This internship hit all the checkmarks. I was able to learn tons of new marketing skills through various projects and by working directly with the department. There was always enough guidance to steer me in the right direction, but it was never overbearing as I was still able to be creative and make things my own. The company culture is also amazing - everyone at CardConnect is super friendly, and they are always... willing to answer all of your questions. The office itself is gorgeous, and has tons of amenities to make the workplace more comfortable and fun. Really could not have asked for a better summer, thank you CardConnect!

Cons

Really no cons. The only difficult thing was getting to know the products & services, as fin-tech can get a little tricky. But anyone around you is willing to help!

CardConnect2019-08-09

Discover more reviews about CardConnect.