KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company

Jan 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cardinal is a great place to work where you can get career growth.

Cons

I don't have any that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Cardinal Financial Company Response

No one wants to be stuck in one spot forever. That's why we're thrilled to offer plenty of ways to level up your career at Cardinal Financial. Case in point: You. Good luck with all of your future endeavors!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company is Strong and Supportive

May 20, 2022 - Underwriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is willing to listen and make changes based on employee feedback; it's been a tough economy but Cardinal always strives to do the right thing. Great benefits. Always feel supported by manager and HR is excellent.

Cons

It was so much better when things were busy. When work slows down, everybody gets on edge.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

decent place to work

May 20, 2022 - Loan Officer in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

great staff, good benefits, growth potential

Cons

horrible communication, never a real day off

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cardinal Financial Company.

Cardinal Financial Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Headquarters
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Giving back to our communities is important to us. Check out the Charlotte office coming through in the clutch for our annual Thanksgiving food drive!