KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Apr 30, 2022 - Mortgage Closer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Competitive pay and many opportunities for growth. -Great company culture. - Good work/life balance. -Friendly co-workers. -Management who wants to see you succeed.

Cons

-N/A. Cardinal Financial is a great company to work for.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

We appreciate the kind words. We're glad to see you're enjoying working with Cardinal Financial. We love to see employees like you growing with our company.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best job I’ve had

Aug 10, 2022 - Loan Originator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of freedom if you exceed expectations and goals are reasonable

Cons

CEO is a total see you next Tuesday. Would never have a beer with the guy.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that working at Cardinal Financial was the best job you ever had. We appreciate everything you brought to the company!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Technology

Aug 9, 2022 - Loan Originator in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have the best technology and loan software in the industry

Cons

Not enough support or training.

Continue reading

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you mentioning our awesome proprietary loan origination platform. We will be sure to keep your feedback in mind for future training sessions. Your success is our success, and we're thrilled to have you as part of the team!

Discover more reviews about Cardinal Financial Company.

Cardinal Financial Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Headquarters
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Giving back to our communities is important to us. Check out the Charlotte office coming through in the clutch for our annual Thanksgiving food drive!